Contract Term and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
*DISCLAIMER: BY SIGNING THIS DISCLAIMER, I/WE ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE HOUSE GOODS MOVER MAY REFUSE TO UNLOAD AND DELIVER MY HOUSEHOLD GOODS UNTIL I HAVE PAID THE TOTAL ESTIMATED PRICE SET FORTH IN THE CONTRACT. I CAN CANCEL THIS CONTRACT AT ANY TIME PRIOR TO THE MOVING COMPANY PROVIDING SERVICES. I/WE ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT PAYMENT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE RATES AND FEES CHARGED, UNDERSTAND THE RELEASES VALUE PROTECTION POLICY, AGREE TO LET ALL IN ONE MOVING LLC AND ITS ASSOCIATES TAKE POSSESSION OF OUR HOUSEHOLD GOODS AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. There is a 3% charge on all card transactions.
The Customer and All In One Moving LLC jointly agree to the terms and conditions listed:OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All personal property/contents of entire shipment moved by AIO moving LLC (except property exempted by statute) is hereby subjected to contractual lien to secure payment for moving services. The customer listed above shall be responsible for cost of storage, hourly rate, and transportation, to said rate and storage.
- AIO LLC does not assume any liability for the loss or damages beyond the mover’s control such as weather conditions, war, terrorism, acts of god, etc..
- Any article that is determined by the mover of AIO LLC that cannot be moved without question, being destroyed or damaged shall be listed and AIO LLC shall not assume liability.
- AIO LLC does not take responsibility for items packed or transported by anyone else other than AIO employees or associates, unless there is visible damage created by AIO LLC.
- AIO Accepts cash, credit or debit cards NO CHECKS PLEASE
- AIO LLC will as a courtesy install your appliances for you. AIO shall not be held liable for water lines, fire, or any damage to you or house as a whole. Customer and/or their agent shall check to make sure connections are completed properly.
- AIO LLC shall not be responsible for dents or scratches on major appliances.
- AIO shall not be responsible for uncrated glass or marble in any form of damage resulting from glass breakage. This shall further apply to porcelain and ceramic items.
- The customer listed above hereby expressly disclaims, excludes, waives, and/or releases AIO LLC from any liability under the following conditions: injury to customer, or any other person. This release shall apply to any items to be moved as far as damage due to lack of structural integrity due to be the cause of said damage.
- AIO LLC shall not be responsible for the working condition of appliances or television unless there is major visual damage caused by AIO LLC.
- AIO LLC shall not be responsible for damage to accounts, bills, checks, evidence of debts, letters of credit, passports, tickets, documents, manuscripts, notes, mechanical, drawings, securities, currency, money, bullion, precious stones, jewelry, or other similar valuables, paintings, statutory or other works of art, or property carried gratuitously or as accommodation. The process of removing drawers must be done in the presence of the customer or their agent.
- AIO LLC shall not be responsible for damage to items requiring special instructions if customer fails to provide the instructions including but not limited to disassembly or assembly of said items any special preparations.
- AIO LLC shall not in any way warranty, provide instruction or guarantee any item made from particle board (i.e. IKEA product).
- AIO LLC requires all payments made in full via credit card, debit card, or cash the time services are rendered no exceptions.
- AIO LLC reserves the right to deny service, or use protection equipment in a unsanitary situation. If no protection equipment is used you will be denied the use of the ability to file a claim under AIO LLC claim section.
- AIO LLC will not warranty fix or repair any item that was not wrapped at the customers request.
- AIO LLC does not provide storage. If your goods are unable to be delivered at the destination address you provided at the time of your scheduled move it will be returned to back and unloaded to the origin address once your total bill is paid in full for services rendered. If we cannot return the goods or payment for services is not received, customer will be charged a one time surcharge, a nightly storage fee, loading , unloading fees, and travel time. These fees are required to be paid in full before delivery of the goods. Once the fees are paid in full the goods will be delivered at AIO LLC discretion.
- AIO LLC will not be responsible for unproperly packed items or boxes. This includes but not limited to lamp shades, open boxes, leaking liquids, fragile glass or half packed boxes that may crush to improper packing.
- AIO LLC requires all customers to declare any one item or any items over 300lbs or will need more than scheduled movers or equipment needed. If no declaration was made AIO LLC reserves the right to reschedule the job to an appreciate time when such movers or equipment will be available.
- AIO LLC does not transport live plants, animals, persons, or vehicles of any type.